Monday 27 September 2010

Outdoors and studio



The first class was rather introductory but nevertheless it provoked our interest. Personally I have never been that into photography due to a prejudice I held against the technical complexity it involved. However, I managed to produce a couple of nice shots with my amateur camera and succeeded in processing them in Adobe Photoshop using a few simple tools like sharpening, brightness and contrast. 

 Autumn. outdoors 1st class.
After further exploring the numerous possibilities that Bridge and Photoshop offer, we engaged ourselves in studio photography.  A "museum exhibit" was introduced as the subject of our class. We experimented with different angles and methods of taking photos as well as the position of the light beams. This gave interesting results, and the photos I took were versatile  in terms of composition even though they represented the same object. 

Afterwards, we undertook processing in adobe programs with which I got the best out of my work. 


Triumph. Studio 2nd class


No comments:

Post a Comment