Monday 25 October 2010

Photo_safari


An interesting experience at Szabasag ter.

At first I was not willing to engage in any creative process,
probably due to poor weather and lack of inspiration. 
However, I found that the autumn colours 
(found both in natural scenery and class-mates hair:)
had a unique quality attached to them. 
I don't know if its the variety of tones, 
the romantic melancholy the season offers, 
or the fact that I am born in September, 
that brings out the solemn majesty of nature.
I have also found the historical monuments rather interesting
although I was not very successful in capturing their essence.
For photo processing I have modified the saturation level, the curves and exposition in order to bring out the darker tones and texture. 
  
Monument, Szabasag ter






Leaves in fountain




1 comment: